Thursday 12 December 2013

Digipak poster // second draft


Changes I have made:

The only change I have made to my first draft of my digipak poster is the colour filter. I decided to give my poster a hint of "dirtyness" to continue the urban vibe that I am trying to create for Scott Garcia's image. This is further continued with the scratches over the main image.

Problems I now face:

There are multiple problems with using this type of filter. For example, the colour darkens the images around the edge making it hard to see what they actually are. It also makes the poster seem too much and too vibrant and chaotic. I also think that it doesn't blend well with the colour scheme of the digipak, this being too dirty. Overall, I think I will change the filter and not keep this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment