Thursday 12 December 2013

Digipak poster // third draft



Changes I have made:

I have once again changed the filter, instead of opting for a brown giving it a dirty, urban vibe, I have opted to go with a blue. The blue gives the poster a cool and chilled out feel, which is totally what Scott Garcia is about. I prefer this to the second draft, but this has given me the same issues as before.

Problems I now face:

As stated above, I have similar issues with the lighting and colour as I did in the second draft. The images in the far left corner are very dark, and are near enough not visible. Also, some of the images have became brighter and some are darker, which is taking away its consistency. I don't think I am very pleased with this draft, and will be changing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment