Tuesday 7 January 2014

Digipak poster // audience poll results


Above are the voting results based on my target audiences response to my digipak designs. I asked them to view all the different variants to my digipaks and then decide which they feel is best.

In last place was digipak 4, receiving no votes whatsoever:


Digipak 3 received a single vote, so therefore will not be considered any longer:


Digipak 5 did slightly better, receiving 5 votes, but not enough to be my final digipak:


Digipak 2 also received 5 votes, but again not enough to win this poll:


In second place was digipak 1, which received an outstanding 12 votes, but just missed out in becoming the final digipak:

The winner of the poll was digipak 5, with 13 votes. This will now be my final digipak design:




No comments:

Post a Comment