Friday 29 November 2013

Digipak // fourth draft



Changes I have made:

I have now moved the "Story of The Rabbit" panel and placed it on the CD panel. It will be revealed once the customer removes the CD, which I feel is in a better place than before as it will definitely catch their attention, and obviously they will remove the CD to listen to it. Also, I had to fill this space, so I decided to include a picture of Scott Garcia's favourite location in London, to make it feel more personal and allow the fans an insight to part of his life. The image on the CD panel has also changed, I feel this new is much stronger than the previous selection and connects well with the favourite place panel.

Problems I now faced:

I'm very unsure on the favourite place panel, it seems very plain compared to the rest of the digipak, so I may have to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment