Thursday 28 November 2013

Digipak // third draft


Changes I have made:

After much deliberation, I decided to remove the competition from the six panels. The reason for this, is due to the fact that the competition won't last forever but the digipak will. This lead me to decided to remove the competition panel, and instead have it as a slide out sheet of paper, thus not removing on the digipak and the buyer will have the choice of keeping it or throwing it away. Another change I have done is moving the "Story of the Rabbit" panel to the top row, to make room for an image of Scott Garcia. The main change here is having a new image of Scott Garcia on the bottom row of the digipak. The idea here is to see the front cover, open up and see Scott Garcia as if he is in the mask, then see the back of the mask. I thought this would be a cool concept, and more importantly, try and destroy the assumptions of Scott Garcia being the rabbit. The story also does this, as it clearly explains what the rabbit is and why it is used by Garcia.

Problems I now faced:

As of yet, there are no problems that I have faced. I will be showing this digipak to various people who fit my target audience and receive a response from them. Then, I will make necessary changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment