Wednesday 27 November 2013

Digipak // second draft



Changes from the first draft:

Now, I have removed Scott Garcia's face from the front cover and now it just has the rabbit head. I have decided that it would be best to remove him from the front cover, as it makes him stand out far better, and the images are clearer and more prominent. I have also reduced the sizing of the logo and album name on the spine, making it less dramatic and ultimately making it cleaner. 

Problems I now face:

With these changes come some problems. For example, Scott Garcia hardly features on the album cover, and now is dominated by the rabbit. This will confuse the potential buyer, thinking the rabbit is the artist. I feel like more work needs to be done here, and I will need to work out a suitable way to have the front cover as is now, and have Scott Garcia featuring more within this digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment